Maximizing Insurance Coverage for Water Damage Repairs
At 911 Restoration of South Central Pennsylvania, we understand the importance of insurance coverage when it comes to water damage repairs. Water damage can be a costly issue, and having insurance can help alleviate some of the financial burden. That’s where our team comes in.
We Work With Your Insurance Company
We offer a range of services to help you maximize your insurance coverage for water damage repairs. This includes:
- Assessing the extent of the damage;
- Working with your insurance company to determine coverage;
- Developing a repair plan that maximizes your coverage;
- Implementing the repair plan; and
- Performing a final inspection and cleanup.
With years of experience working with insurance companies and trained and IICRC-certified technicians, you can trust us to get the job done right.
How to Maximize Insurance Coverage for Water Damage
There are several steps you can take to maximize your insurance coverage for water damage repairs.
- Understand your insurance policy and coverage limits surrounding water damage events;
- Keep detailed records of the damage and repairs with video and photos and be sure to keep receipts. Keep receipts and photos or videos of any temporary repairs as well;
- Document household items you have replaced due to the water damage with photos/videos and receipts;
- Find the cause of the water damage and provide this information to your insurance company; and
- Work with a reputable company like 911 Restoration of South Central Pennsylvania.
We’re There When You Need Us
If you’ve experienced water damage and need help navigating the insurance process, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our team is here to help you get the coverage you need to repair and restore your home or business. Trust 911 Restoration to get the job done right and call us today at 717-670-4694. We’re available for you 24/7/365, with a guaranteed response time of 45 minutes.